People with great taste in music are still fond of listening to vinyl. Vinyl records are alive and are rising in popularity even in the modern world. The reasons for its popularity are plenty, but the real reason for holding on to this classic musical instrument is the quality. The sound quality you get on digital records such as Spotify, iTunes CDs, MP3, etc., is degraded and pale. But, the sound vinyl produces is next level, sharp and clear.
Many audiophiles buy all in one vinyl record players even today because they want to remember their forefathers, want to create a retro look in their home decor, or love listening to vintage music. There are many reasons to buy a turntable.
Say if you like vinyl, but you also like to listen to other music formats such as CDs, tapes, FM radio. If that’s what you need, then you should be searching for the best all in one turntable and record player that has not only built-in vinyl but also CD, FM, and built-in speakers. In this article, I will get you through the finest all in one record players and turntables available online.
LIST OF BEST ALL IN ONE RECORD PLAYER
BEST ALL IN ONE RECORD PLAYER REVIEW
1) VICTROLA 8 IN 1 TURNTABLE – BEST ALL IN ONE STEREO WITH TURNTABLE
- 3-speed turntable to play all your favorite vinyl records.
- Includes 8-in-1 entertainment center
- Record player with aux port
- Built-in stereo speakers, no need for an external audio system.
- Fully functional remote control included
- Constructed and designed with real wood.
- Bluetooth® connectivity and USB player available
The Victrola wooden all in one turntable not only plays records but also does more than that. It is loaded with plenty of good features you would think of in any audio player, including CD, tapes, vinyl, built-in speakers, and much more.
Its 8 in 1 entertainment means that this is one among the vinyl record players that play vinyl, and also includes a CD & Cassette player, Bluetooth, FM radio, and an Aux and headphone jack (for audio streaming from your smartphone).
This turntable makes a good deal among many audiophiles at an affordable price as it has all the important features that an artist may want. This 3-speed turntable has 33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM speed and can flawlessly play all your vinyl records and favorite albums as well.
And the significant part here is that this all in one turntable has a recording function that you can record from vinyl records, cassettes, and CDs directly from your computer. Another impressive feature that this turntable is equipped with is it can stream music wirelessly up to 33 feet. Using RCA line outputs, you can connect this turntable with external speakers or amplifiers easily.
It is somehow bulkier, not very portable, and it would be great to keep it in a permanent spot in the house. The HiFi vintage turntables not only provide variety in media type, but also offers 5 unique shades: Black, White, Mahogany, Oak, and Espresso.
The rich wooden construction makes it a perfect fit in the home decor with its subtle details, speakers, vinyl, and CD player. I want to recommend this vinyl record player with cd for its finest sound quality, recording system, and smart connectivity.
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- It also has a recording feature
- Sharp and purest sound balance
- Also capable of playing cassettes and CDs
- 1 GB storage included
- It also lets you play digital music
- No RCA outputs
2) DIGITNOW BLUETOOTH RECORD PLAYER – BEST ALL IN ONE RECORD PLAYER WITH SPEAKERS
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity for your wireless streaming.
- 3-selectable speed of vinyl 33 / 45 / 78 RPM with 45 RPM adapter.
- Direct USB encoding enabled
- Built-in stereo speakers for an extraordinary audio experience
- LCD screen with backlit
- 3.5m Aux cable included
The DIGITNOW is one of the best record players with built-in speakers that produce outstanding sound quality. This all-in-one turntable delivers a remarkable sound. It has a Bluetooth function, CD player and cassette tape function, built-in speakers, USB disk/SD card recording, which helps to integrate music efficiently to all devices.
Since it is Bluetooth enabled, you can connect it with any smart device like a smartphone, MP3, laptop, and other Bluetooth-enabled audio, and you can play your audio files.
This all-in-one record player comes with a 3.5mm stereo jack which lets you connect to external speakers or headphones in case of recording. This record player has a belt-driven vinyl turntable that can play the vinyl records at three different speeds.
It also comes with a cassette player to help you play your favorite songs right from the cassettes. If you still have your old cassettes, then you should use them here in this turntable cassette cd player recorder.
In my opinion, this is one of the best all in one turntables that you can use every day at home or studio. Also, this DIGITNOW Bluetooth Record Player is suitable for people who love listening to their old song records or collections. So don’t miss out on this amazing turntable with cassette radio and cd recorder available at an affordable price.
- Affordable all in one record player
- Multiple connectivity options
- It comes with RCA connectors
- Includes remote control
- Speakers produce a balanced sound
- Heavier thus not portable
- Lack of bass from the speakers
3) VINYL MUSIC ON 8 IN 1 TURNTABLE – BEST ALL IN ONE PORTABLE RECORD PLAYER
- 3 Speed Belt-Drive Turntable
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Included USB Player with USB Recording
- A belt-driven Vinyl system with Diamond Stylus.
- It entails a CD player and FM radio.
- Multiple playing options with a 3.5mm aux jack.
Coming up next in this best all in one turntable is Vinyl music turntable. Talking about the brand first, Vinyl has 20+ years of innovative and worldwide design and has successfully delivered quality turntables for a long time.
This stylish turntable has eight different ways to play your favorite music. This audio unit works perfectly under all functions such as FM radio, CD playing, MP3 playing, and so much more. This turntable has built-in speakers with a specific amplifier. So, no need to use any external device for amplification.
VMO 8-in-1 all-purpose audio player can lighten your mood with its excellent quality of sound. Whenever you feel like listening to vinyl records, you can easily do it using three or their vinyl records with three different RPMs. If you want this unit to function as a CD or Bluetooth sound system, USB vinyl spinners make it possible.
This belt-driven all in one record player system can reduce unwanted vibration from the motor and promises better performance while working. I must talk about the diamond stylus that is durable and also delivers a clear sound as expected.
You get a turntable music center, Power Adapter, 45 RPM Adapter, and an English user manual in this package. The Bluetooth capability of this turntable is unbeatable, and you can connect to it wirelessly and not worry about tangled wiring. You can use this turntable for different music moods.
Due to its versatile nature, this home entertainment piece can meet the needs of people of different ages and other occasions as well. So you can gift it to your buddies and family as well. Overall, this is the best all in one record player 2021. Great Buy!
But, If you are an audiophile who is looking for some high-end vinyl turntable, you should go for a better traditional turntable with a separate phono preamp.
- It is highly portable
- The compact size makes this perfect for any desk
- Converts records into MP3 format
- The built-in stereo system delivers perfect sound quality
- The built-in cassette player is not available
- Though compact but heavier
4) DLITIME VINYL TURNTABLE – BEST BLUETOOTH RECORD PLAYER
- 3-speed 33/45/78 RPM record player.
- Belt-driven turntable with 7″, 10″ and 12″ vinyl records.
- Line out function to connect to external speakers.
- Built-in Cassette player, CD player, USB player, and encoding.
- 2.5W speaker output performance.
- Included cable power for safer use
DLITIME record player is an all-in-one turntable that lets you enjoy your music in all formats. You can also convert your CD collection or Vinyl records to digital music files instantly with this simple yet valuable vinyl turntable.
If you wish to buy a portable vinyl record player at an affordable price, DLITIME will be one of the finest options for you. You can perform multiple functions on this unit, such as cassette playing, CD playing, vinyl records, and much more. You have to start a vinyl player to play your favorite albums.
This turntable has a 3-speed vinyl record that can be played at 33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM, so you can instantly play all your favorite albums and tracks. They have kept the features sorted for each function. You have to choose which format you want to listen to, and this best all in one record player does the rest.
I highly recommend this turntable to you because it has got Bluetooth connectivity, a USB player, and all the other modes of playing music. So why not buy a single piece of equipment to function everything.
- PC encoding player
- Good built
- Cabinet design brings good aesthetics
- Speakers are decent
- Multi-functions possible
- Does not include a dust cover.
5) LOOPTONE VINYL RECORD PLAYER – BEST ALL IN ONE VINYL PLAYER
- 4.1 Bluetooth Connectivity.
- 3 Speed Record Player with 33, 45, 78 RPM speed options.
- Includes a 45 adapter to Play 7” , 10” , 12” vinyl records with ease.
- Digital Audio Player that can support USB SD MMC card.
- RCA line-out for external amplifiers or speakers.
- Record player with headphone jac
LoopTone vinyl record player is a 9-in-1 record player that you can buy for your lovely home. If you understand closely, you would know that this record player is a combination of retro equipment with digital technologies. You can use multiple playing modes on this player without any trouble.
This all in 1 record player integrates multiple functions which you can use as per your mood. You can listen to vinyl records, cassettes, CDs, USB SD MMC MP3s, FM / AM radio channels from the same equipment. If you are fond of listening to all types of audio formats but don’t want to buy separate audio components, then this is the best all in one turntable choice for you.
With this record player, you can convert your favorite audio into digital music, which you can enjoy everywhere. The advanced Bluetooth feature this vinyl record player offers is incredible. You can connect any smart device to this all in one vinyl player in just a few seconds to enjoy your favorite track.
I hope all the audiophiles will buy this 5 in one record player for their everyday music listening with a better sound quality experience.
- Excellent sound quality
- Modernized design
- Excellent for listening to vinyl and CDs.
- Great value for money
- 9-in-1 functions included
- It does give an exact vintage look.
6) CROSLEY LANCASTER VINYL PLAYER
- Full-range stereo speakers.
- Built-in Bluetooth capability for wireless streaming.
- Integrated with CD player, Cassette player, AM/FM radio.
- 3 selectable speed vinyl records.
- This record player comes with aux input
- Headphone jack
Crosley vinyl record players are very popular due to their classic collections of obsolete audio equipment. Here I bring another model from their range called Lancaster, which you would love to use.
Also, Crosley all in one record player is capable of playing all kinds of music you want. The speakers are remarkable and produce maximum sound. You can also use an external amplifier or speaker to enhance the sound performance.
Crosley Lancaster 6 in 1 record player is the perfect blend of style and technology. You can also play your Spotify or iTunes on this turntable with cd player via Bluetooth to enjoy all kinds of music. I highly recommend this as it is one of the best all in one record players they built.
- Includes headphone jack
- Multiple playing options
- Built-in speakers are good
- Easy to use
- Construction is not rugged
7) BOYTONE BT-28MB RECORD PLAYER
- Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Built-in dual stereo speakers.
- Ability to convert vinyl records, Cassette, Radio into MP3 files.
- Multi-function backlit LCD large display screen.
- Direct USB/SD recording from Turntable / Cassette / CD / AUX IN / AM/FM Radio.
- 3.5mm long Aux cable included
Boytone is a fully functional record player that can include a vinyl record player, CD player, cassette tapes, and many more. If you are a person who still loves using tapes and CDs and looking for an audio player that can let you listen to old albums, then this is the best all in one turntable option for you.
This record player can be run via Bluetooth as well so that you can enjoy your digitized music from any Bluetooth-enabled device such as Smartphone or Tablet. If you buy this piece, then you will have the advantage of converting any music format into an MP3 file which will be transferable.
With this Boytone multi-function turntable, turn your bulky stack of records into compact digital files which you can access anytime, anywhere.
Let me tell you, this turntable is not portable; you cannot simply carry it anywhere you want. Thus you will have to fix it in a permanent place and enjoy your music from there. With its vintage-like design, it would be a centerpiece of any room. Altogether this record player with speakers combo is worth the money.
- Excellent built
- The sound quality produced is amazing
- Highly durable
- The wooden cabinet is strong
- Easy to stock
- The features they offer are less as compared to other brands.
8) ELECTROHOME KINGSTON VINYL TURNTABLE
- Handcrafted wooden cabinet.
- 7-in-1 playing collection
- Vinyl 7”, 10” or 12” records at 3-speeds of 33, 45, or 78 RPM.
- Belt-drive turntable with a sapphire needle.
- Built-in 4 high-performance speakers.
- Digitize CD, cassette, vinyl collection to MP3.
The Electrohome Kingston 7-in-1 record player is one of my top choices in multi-function record players. If you are looking for a reasonable and easy-to-use audio player, then the Electrohome Kingston 7-in-1 record player is a good choice for you as it is capable of playing music in any format you need. The features are well-conceived for your convenience and comfort.
Although the built quality looks filthier, just like any other cheap music player, this Electrohome record player stands out because of its stereo system. With 4 high-performance front-facing speakers, this turntable provided adequate volume and sound balance. This turntable is also enclosed with an acoustically tuned cabinet so you get the right bass that no other record player can do.
With a 3-speed vinyl turntable, CD player, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth, USB, and Aux, this record player can do much better than other cheap turntables. Thus, I will recommend you should buy this inexpensive and the best all in one turntable for your daily music listening.
- Excellent in sound
- Gorgeous wooden cabinet
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- It comes with plenty of listening options
- Static distortion might occur with higher volumes
9) ORCC CLASSIC WOOD TURNTABLE – BEST TURNTABLE WITH CD PLAYER
- Up to 40 feet Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- It supports 7″, 10″, and 12″ vinyl records
- Offers 3 switchable speeds at 3,45 and 78 RPM.
- Dual Built-in solid stereo speakers for immersive listening.
- Belt-driven for vinyl records
- Built-in FM, CD, cassette, USB,SD/MMC Cardplayer.
- Side mounting cassette player
If you are looking for a compact, vintage-style turntable for your home, then this wooden turntable from ORCC is the ideal choice for you. It’s a 10-in-1 player that includes all the important features that you would not find in any other turntable in the same price range.
It has vinyl space available in 3 different sizes and speeds. Locked lever, auto start/stop, and a separate 45 RPM adapter are also included.
You can also stream your favorite digital songs from this audio equipment. You simply have to connect your device to this equipment via Bluetooth and then enjoy your non-stop tracks. The Bluetooth connectivity functions up to a distance of 33 feet. Lesser this region, you can listen to the audio seamlessly, but if you go beyond its connectivity range, then the music would stop automatically.
I always find turntables with cd players very useful because it has so many features and functions that you would have to use any other audio device you can do everything in one. Thus, this is tall-in-one-in-one turntable trending worldwide.
- This is a 10-in-1 fully functional turntable
- It has convenient Bluetooth connectivity
- Includes Aux input and RCA output
- Equipped with good features
- The sound integrity is mediocre
- No color options available
10) RCM CLASSIC 3-SPEED VINYL TURNTABLE
- Three selectable speed, belt-driven(7”/10”/12”) turntable
- Wireless sound transfer from smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Audio recording function included
- 3.5mm headphone jack included
- Built-in FM radio, CD/MP3 player
- High-performance built-in 2 speakers
RCM 3-speed vinyl turntable is a perfect choice if you want to have a nice classic look into your home or simply listen to retro classical music on the vinyl. This RCM turntable model offers great convenience through its wireless connectivity feature. So, you don’t have to dig into deep wiring and electricity to listen to your favorite track.
The built-in speakers are strong enough to let you also enjoy your digital music sometimes. They deliver sharp and pleasant sounds at the output without any trouble of vibration or buzz.
The wooden cover on it is removable, so it gets easier for you to clean off the dust on the table and the speakers. There are many good reasons to buy this music player, but the exact reason I have is its sound belt-driven aesthetics. You can never go wrong with this turntable. Try it soon!
- It offers wireless connectivity
- Portable and stylish
- You can convert recorded music into any MP3 format
- Made of tough wooden
- Auto-on/off option enabled
- The fiber cover is not strong enough
- A little expensive
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW WHILE BUYING THE BEST ALL IN ONE RECORD PLAYER
Are you planning to get the best all in one turntable and record player? Then I recommend you to go through this buying guide to gather some idea on what to look for in the turntable record player.
Choosing the record player or turntable primarily depends on your budget. Based on the build quality and materials, the price range will differ. Entry-level turntable ranges from $100-$400, mid-level turntable $400-$1000, and high-end turntable can cost you more than $1000. The price range we mentioned is not absolute, but it is more or less the general price range of these categories.
Some audiophiles might say it is not possible to get a new high-end turntable for $1000. It is partially true. But with technological advancement, many turntable manufacturers are trying to produce quality turntables at an affordable price. You can get many good-quality turntables in this range, and we have covered the top 10 turntables under $1000 here. As for as I tested, it is highly possible to get at least 90% of the same potential with a $1000 turntable.
The plinth is the base of the foundation that supports the rest of the record player components. Most of the plinths have an attached foot to ensure the stability of the record player. Also, it is either made of metal, wood or plastic and based on your preference choose it.
Platter refers to the place where you place the record for spinning. It has a mat that is located between the record and its surface and acts as a record’s cushion. Also, the platter’s mat aids in reducing the vibration created while the record is playing. If your platter doesn’t come with a mat or felt, then buying one is crucial.
SPEED AND SIZE:
The platter spins by belt, or it is directly driven by a motor. The platter spins in accordance to the record’s cut. The platter’s spinning speed must match with the record’s cut, which may be like 78 RPM, 45 RPM, or 33 1/3 RPM. Most of the record player turntables can spin with 3-speed and can play all types of records. Finding a turntable that can support 3-speed is a bit difficult, so many people settle for a 2-speed turntable. But the products listed in this article are 3-speed turntables.
Now talking about the size, the records that measure 7 inches are played on 45 RPM, and the ones which measure 12 inches are played on 33 1/3 RPM.
The tonearm’s work is to keep the cartridge in a steady position when the record spins. If your tonearm is in poor condition, it makes the record sound fast on its inner side and slow on its outer ones.
Cueing device works to hold the tonearm in place, and it also helps lift and lower the tonearm on the record. Since it is delicate, you must handle it with care. This operation can be either manual or automatic.
CARTRIDGE AND STYLUS:
Last but not least comes the cartridge and the stylus. The cartridge’s work is to support the stylus or needle, which is the only part that has direct contact with the record’s groove. If you invest in a player that has a high-quality cartridge and stylus, then you get a good quality sound. There are four shapes of the stylus, namely, Elliptical, spherical, Hyper elliptical, and micro-ridge, and each one has its advantages.
These turntables are handbuilt. Thus, they are expensive. But, if you go for a multiple function record player which also includes vinyl records, then you should buy that without any second thought.
1. What Is An All In One Turntable?
All in one turntable, combine a record player and a built-in amplifier together, so all you have to do is add an external speaker for your hi-fi system. The recent all-in-one turntables must have a number of connectivity options like Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB, using which you can stream or play other music to the system. So it eliminates the need for an extra receiver or other components.
2. Do All Vinyl Work On All Record Players?
This is a common question. The answer is no; all vinyl doesn’t work on all record players. Mostly all record players play in two common sizes of vinyl records, namely 12-inch and 7-inch, and some might support 10-inch records as well.
3. What Is The Difference Between A Record Player And A Turntable?
A record player is an all-in-one device that doesn’t require any external components to play records, whereas a turntable requires a separate preamp, amplifier, and separate speakers to play your vinyl records.